Zest is looking for a new ‘front of house’ person
Job: Employed, Part-time 16.75 hours per week
16.75 Hours: 15 hours (Monday to Friday) and 7.5 (one Saturday a month)
Salary: £22k per annum (depending on experience)
Location : Oxford
Do you have a positive attitude and love working with people? – then read on.
We are a busy healthcare clinic in Oxford, offering treatments to patients with foot and ankle injuries and conditions. We also have a physiotherapist who treats injuries and pain from head to toe.
We have 4 clinic rooms and a specialist facility analysing walk and running gait in 3D. As such we have high tech assessment and treatment that our fabulous team of clinicians use to help our patients move better and ease pain.
We treat a range of patients including children and the elderly so the patient experience has to be appropriate and adaptable to meet the differing needs of our patients.
- Greet all patients into clinic and managing any specific needs i.e. wheelchair access
- Ensuring patients are comfortable whilst in the reception area , offering drinks as appropriate
- Informing clinicians of patient arrival, any delays or general difficulties
- Manage and respond appropriately to any patient concerns i.e parking, clinic delays
- Support the admin team with patient bookings, telephone enquiries, email enquiries
- Take payment for treatments
- Ensure smooth running of the reception area
- Ensure the patient experience, pre and post treatment, is of the highest standard
- The right attitude – we value skills but we value attitude more – a positive and flexible approach is key to our business culture.
- Strong customer service skills – are key and someone who has maturity to deal with a busy clinical environment is also important.
- Great organisational skills – Managing the diary of 4 clinics and ensuring that patients and clinicians are managed to time and in the right way is key
- Strong interpersonal skills – Our patient base is diverse and the ability to connect and converse appropriately is important
- Good computing and IT skills – Our diary management and communication strategy is based on patient IT system so navigation and competence is key for our reception team
- Great team player – Our team is a mix of podiatrists, physiotherapist and admin staff so close and effective working across the team is key
- Quick learner – Our business is dynamic and change is often necessary for business growth
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment would be advantageous
- A candidate who has an interest in healthcare is desirable
What do you get in return
- Salary of £22,000 (pro rata)
- NEST pension scheme
- 4 weeks paid holiday (pro rata)
- Training in-house (as required)
- Free podiatry and physio treatments (6 per year)
What to do next
If you are looking for a great place to work; and can bring the right skills and attitude, we would love to hear from you
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time to have an informal chat about this position in the first instance.