The feet are an attractive host for fungal infections (dermatophye origin) and as such are a common but niggling problem for some 60% of the adult population.
We can identify fungal infections on the foot, through a trained eye and with in-house diagnostic capabilities. We can then offer a range of treatment options to deal with either the skin and/or the nails.
Treatments for Fungal Nails and Skin include:
- Topical medication (Terbinafine 1% cream, Clotrimazole cream)
- Prevention advice
- Nail sample diagnostic testing in-house
- Nail reduction
- Topical anti-fungal medication (Amorollfine)
- Controlled Micro Penetration of nail plate ‘Clearanail’ with topical Terbinafine spray
- Controlled nail avulsion treatment (40% urea)
- Advice re management or referral to GP for oral Terbinafine medication