Do you think you may have a skin or nail fungal infection? 50% of nails that appear to have a fungal infection, do NOT. It is important to know if you have a fungal infection before you start a treatment designed for fungus.
How do you test the nails and skin?
We use a Dermatophyte Test Strip which takes only 5 minutes and can be done during your appointment. There is an additional charge, but the advantages are great:
- Can detect the presence of all the common dermatophytes in a small sample of nail
- Scientifically proven to give accurate and reliable results
- No need to send your nail clippings to a laboratory and await results
- Immediate diagnosis, allowing you to treat your infection without delay.
Fungal Nails and Skin Solutions
- Skin Treatments
- Nail Treatments
- Nail reduction
- Topical anti-fungal medication (Amorollfine)
- Controlled Micro Penetration of nail plate ‘Clearanail’ with topical Terbinafine spray
- Controlled nail avulsion treatment (40% urea)
- Advice and management or referral to GP for oral Terbinafine medication