Zest Podiatry & Physio clinic re-opened on Monday 1st June. Initially we shall open Mondays to Wednesdays in June, extending to Thursdays with MSK treatments available in July.
Can you treat me now the clinic has re-opened?
YES – we are now able to treat everyone.
We have been adhering to the strict government guidelines about who is eligible and are pleased we can now appointments to the less vulnerable. If you would like to book in, contact us.
I am shielding, can I come in when the clinic re-opens?
Yes you can come to Zest Podiatry if you are shielding. If you are shielding then you are one of the clinically extremely vulnerable. We have worked hard to ensure our clinic meets the government guidance so you feel reassured to visit us if your health needs require podiatry treatment.
The government recommendation is to ensure you continue to receive the care you need during this time and access medical assistance where necessary.
A safe clinic
We have followed government and the college of podiatry guidelines about social distancing, PPE and clinic hygiene. 48 hours before your appointment you must confirm your current health. This will be on email or by a telephone call (if no email facility) and MUST be completed.
If you have signs of covid-19 you will be asked to self-isolate and contact us in 14 days.
What to expect when the clinic re-opens
- Entry to the clinic if you have an appointment only.
- You MUST wear a mask or face covering.
- Your clinician will meet you at the car (stay in the car) or by the door if you travelled on foot or bike (use the bell to inform us).
- Do not come in until invited please.
- We aim that you will only meet your clinician in the clinic, no other team members or clients.
- Only one person can enter the clinic, unless accompanying a child or a carer.
- All clinicians will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- On arrival we shall take your temperature and ask you to wash your hands or use gel.
- All the treatment rooms will have the Dyson pure hot+cold purifying system.
- You will not be invited into reception area during this time, and we ask that you only use the toilet if a must (just ask – it is not a problem).
- Your clinician will make any future appointments within the clinic, or ask for reception to contact you.
- You can pay before or at the time using the contact less system on the car reader, this has been relocated to the entrance hall. No cash payments please.
If your temperature is higher than 37.5 you will be asked to leave the clinic immediately.
What if I feel unwell on the appointment day?
If you feel unwell on the day, please call us, we can discuss your symptoms and how best to progress with the appointment, do NOT come in if you feel unwell, we will be sympathetic to late cancellations during this time. We all need to remain safe.